Monday, February 15, 2010

Let it SNOW!!

Well it happened we finally got snow in Macon!! I got the day off from work becasue of the snow which I was excited about because that ment I didn't have to deal with crazy kids who were excited about snow and valentines day all at the same time. It started snowing here arounf 1:30 and finally started sticking around 2:30ish. I couldn't believe how much snow we got in one day! I impaitently waited for Andrew to get home before I took Everett out into the snow. He got home a little early which was ok by me and then I fed Everett and bundled him up as much as possible for people who live in Georgia and never get snow and are totoally unprepared for it. We took him out long ebough to get some pictures and let the dogs look around. I don't know whether he liked it or not but the snow kept falling on his nose and making it cold and he did not like that. But he was pretty chill the whole time just looking around and checking everything out. Here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment